- Create an Information architecture design
- Create a logical architecture design
- Create a logical Service Application architecture
- Create a capacity and performance plan for SharePoint 2010
- Map the logical architecture, service application architecture, and the capacity and performance plan against a physical architecture
- Design a security plan for SharePoint 2010 based on the principle of least-privilege
- Create an authentication plan for SharePoint 2010 that meets the business requirements
- Create a corporate taxonomy plan for a SharePoint 2010 environment and enable consumption of the terms within the term store
- Design a SharePoint 2010 environment that supports social computing features including user profiles and My Sites
- Design and implement search strategy in SharePoint 2010
- Translate business requirements for content management into an Enterprise Content Management solution
- Create a plan that reflects the role of SharePoint in an overarching corporate Business Intelligence strategy
- Develop the key SharePoint elements of a governance plan that is in agreement with the overarching corporate governance strategy
- Develop a plan for maintaining and monitoring a SharePoint 2010 deployment
- Develop a business continuity plan for SharePoint 2010
Saturday, 12 July 2014
New Deployment Task List
These are the design plans I need to complete:
Here is the template I use for Information Architecture designs. It's built using Mindjet and I flesh the nodes out with the low level d...
Introduction This document is intended to highlight possible causes of poor indexing performance on SharePoint 2007 farms as well as p...
A way of configuring PeoplePicker to search within only an AD group using peoplepicker-searchadcustomfilter e.g. group TG1 in Mos...
· Open list in SPD · List settings à Design forms in IP · Design the form and Quick Publish · ...