- Create an Information architecture design
- Create a logical architecture design
- Create a logical Service Application architecture
- Create a capacity and performance plan for SharePoint 2010
- Map the logical architecture, service application architecture, and the capacity and performance plan against a physical architecture
- Design a security plan for SharePoint 2010 based on the principle of least-privilege
- Create an authentication plan for SharePoint 2010 that meets the business requirements
- Create a corporate taxonomy plan for a SharePoint 2010 environment and enable consumption of the terms within the term store
- Design a SharePoint 2010 environment that supports social computing features including user profiles and My Sites
- Design and implement search strategy in SharePoint 2010
- Translate business requirements for content management into an Enterprise Content Management solution
- Create a plan that reflects the role of SharePoint in an overarching corporate Business Intelligence strategy
- Develop the key SharePoint elements of a governance plan that is in agreement with the overarching corporate governance strategy
- Develop a plan for maintaining and monitoring a SharePoint 2010 deployment
- Develop a business continuity plan for SharePoint 2010
Saturday, 12 July 2014
New Deployment Task List
These are the design plans I need to complete:
Here is the template I use for Information Architecture designs. It's built using Mindjet and I flesh the nodes out with the low level d...
Introduction This document is intended to highlight possible causes of poor indexing performance on SharePoint 2007 farms as well as p...
Using stsadm to stop the osearch service will blat all the indexes: In command prompt try running: taskkill.exe /F /IM mssearch.exe /T ...
Export SP Group members to .csv # Script for extracting members of SP groups in a site to a .csv file This is how it looks in I...